Monday, August 8, 2011

Thanksgiving in August

Okay, I'll say it - I love Thanksgiving. It's like the Super Bowl of cooking for me, I plan for weeks and cook for days. I love and hate that it's only one day a year.

This was yet another of my what-was-cheap-at-the-grocery-store recipes.


1 pound of ground turkey or chicken
1 box of stuffing, prepared and cooled off
hamburger buns
hamburger toppings of your choice

In a big bowl, mix the ground turkey with the cold stuffing, form into 4 - 6 patties and grill or fry until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 (or until it's done). These are best served with cranberry sauce on top and a side of mashed potatoes.

(not pictured: - a burger, one that doesn't especially look all that good, but it's yummy, I swear)

No comments:

Post a Comment